Brains and Rain

So, I realize that the title of my blog might be a little misleading. It makes it sound as if there is just so incredibly much going on in my life. Now, this is true a lot of times. If there isn't a lot going on around me, it usually means there's a lot going on in my head. Heads hold many thoughts, you know. Or, at least mine does.

However, not much is really happening in my life right now. It's really just me graduating college and waiting around to see if this whole ROK thing actually pans out. I wish I knew if it was going to or not. If I'm going to be around for a lot longer, I really need to go out and get a job for a few months. Have to have a way to pay the bills. However, I don't really want to if I'm just going to leave in a month or two.

Ugh! So frustrated right now. I think I just need to hear something definite, you know? Some little scrap of solid information, at least?

0 Raindrops: