My Life According to Type O Negative


RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a bunch of people including me. You can’t use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Re-post as “My Life According to (BAND NAME/ARTIST)”


-1. Are you a male or female?
"Cinnamon Girl"

-2. Describe yourself:
"....A Dish Best Served Coldly"

-3. How do you feel:
"Wolf Moon"

-4. Describe where you currently live:
"Prelude to Agony"

-5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"The Glorious Liberation Of The People's Technocratic Republic Of Vinnland By The Combined Forces Of The United Territories Of Europa"

-6. Your favorite form of transportation:
"Summer Breeze"

-7. Your best friend:
"Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)"....lol

-8. Your favorite color is:
"Green Man"

-9. What’s the weather like:
"Set Me On Fire"

-11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"Dark Side of the Womb"

-12. What is life to you:
"Life is Killing Me"

-13. Your current relationship:
"Skip It"

-14. Looking for:
"Blood & Fire"

-15. Wouldn’t mind:
"Bloody Kisses"

-16. Your fear:
"Some Stupid Tomorrow"

-17. What is the best advice you have to give:
"Its Never Enough"

-18. If you could change your name, you would change it to:
"Pyretta Blaze"

-19. Thought for the Day:
"In Praise Of Bacchus"

-20. How I would like to die:
"Love You To Death"

-21. My motto:
"Be My Druidess"

1 Raindrops:

Anonymous said...

So am I that best friend... I'm black now... huh...